Malaria No More UK Leaders’ Circle
We're putting malaria out of business - join us.
Bold leadership is central to our vision of a malaria-free world. The Malaria No More Leaders’ Circle allows businesses and individuals from a wide range of backgrounds and sectors to join us and play a key role in championing the fight to end malaria. In the last 15 years we’ve reduced malarial deaths by over 60% - we can’t take our foot off the pedal now.
Our Leaders are extremely important to us, helping to fund and resource our most vital initiatives, join us and become part of a collective effort to put malaria out of business for good.
Your Leaders’ Circle Experience
Partners and philanthropists who become part of our Leaders’ Circle will receive:
- A dedicated contact who will ensure you receive all the information and support you need
- Access to a network of like-minded individuals from sectors including business, media, science, philanthropy and the arts
- The opportunity to align with an ambitious and impactful organisation with a track record of success
- Invitations to a range of exclusive events including roundtable discussions, VIP receptions, speaker events and globally significant report launches and initiatives
- Access to some of the most highly acclaimed and influential minds in the field of malaria eradication, as well as the opportunity to profile relevant work and share best practice
- A vehicle through which to have real impact across multiple UN Sustainable Development Goals
- An inside track on the work of Malaria No More UK and the malaria campaign
One of our Founding Leaders: Moses Odubajo
Professional footballer and a Malaria No More Leaders’ Circle Founding member, Moses Odubajo says:
“I was 13 when I lost my Mum to malaria… It was a very tough time. I turned my grief into motivation and became a professional footballer and a better person and that’s been my focus ever since. I’m privileged to be on the team to make malaria no more.”
How to join
To become a Leader in the global effort to end malaria please get in touch.
If you are an individual or from a foundation and are interested in exploring ways to support our work through the Leaders’ Circle please contact Helen Mabberley on 020 3752 5849 or at email@example.com.
If you are a business interested in joining our Leaders’ Circle please contact Zoë Wilkinson on 020 3752 5852 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.